What are cookies?
Cookies used on this web [to fill by HEXA Ingenieros, S.A.]
|_ga||2 years||Typically written to the browser upon the first visit. Enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance and it is used to anonymously calculate new and returning visitor statistics.||Analytical_CloudFlare|
|_gid||24 hours||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Technical_CloudFlare|
Our page uses session cookies to remember for example your language choices and display preferences (such as contrast, colour settings or font size). These cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We also use a limited number of persistent cookies. These remain stored on your computer until you delete them, or until they expire after, usually after a short period of time going up to one year.
The persistent cookies contain the following information:
- the state (collapsed or expanded) of some menus and widgets
- the selected tab in the widgets
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the main functions of the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. However, you can delete or block these cookies at any time.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected on your browsing behaviour on our website is kept in fully secure conditions. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. Each web browser has its own settings, therefore we list below some useful links:
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Microsoft Explorer:https://privacy.microsoft.com/es–es/windows–10–microsoft–edge–and–privacy
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar–y–deshabilitar–cookies–sitios–webrastrear–preferencias
- Apple Safari MacOS:https://support.apple.com/es–es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Apple Safari dispositivos iOS:https://support.apple.com/es–es/HT201265
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following links:
(*) You can only refuse persistent cookies that are not strictly necessary. Some cookies are needed, as they enable us to provide certain features, such as remembering your cookies control choice. Other cookies help us collect reliable site usage information, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements.